Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: C/P RocketStaff

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: C/P RocketStaff

Have been using Nfps and rocket and cant complain for their service and price. Ppv's like wrestling and ufc are up and ppv's movies every weekend. Again, for the low price, cant complain. This is still a hobby for me

2. Thanks buttman302 thanks you for this post.
    Likes tooti likes this.
    Post Thanks / Like

I enjoy fishing. Fishing is the best IMO. =)

NF is a good backup and is cheap and pretty good for the money.

4. Thanks buttman302 thanks you for this post.
    Likes tooti likes this.
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish the staff at rocket would get their act together. Rocket gives so many options to pay but do no tell you that one is worse than the other. For example: I ordered using their 95epay then I see others order using Western Union but when I went to their forums they treated me like a should have known to order from the mods using paypal instead of using the rocket website and Wester Union. Really? Come on guys, that's like wal-mart telling me to buy their products from sam walton himself. BTW I still have not received my donation code after two weeks. Just saying!

6. Thanks buttman302 thanks you for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Emcbmx View Post
    I wish the staff at rocket would get their act together. Rocket gives so many options to pay but do no tell you that one is worse than the other. For example: I ordered using their 95epay then I see others order using Western Union but when I went to their forums they treated me like a should have known to order from the mods using paypal instead of using the rocket website and Wester Union. Really? Come on guys, that's like wal-mart telling me to buy their products from sam walton himself. BTW I still have not received my donation code after two weeks. Just saying!
    WOW!! is that right 2 weeks, I was reading something about that over there, "BMAN" no I not the BMAN,, great guy though, on staff he don't sell but he a big help to the members there he said something about puttering your order back in,??? I past that info onto others poeple and some said it work, not sure for everybody?? If you like I can put a bug in there ear too, not sure if it will work but I'll try if you like,, hey I did it for a few people over at the other servers,, and it work at those places?? they could of told me to go pound sand, but they didn't and it did help alittle,,

wish you alot of luck

If This Site Was Of Use To You Please Consider A Donation To Show Your Support!!

Please Donate To Simplefta Today Click Here!!

Post Thanks / Like

Check your spam folder steve jobs send rockets out

9. Thanks buttman302 thanks you for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like

so dose anyone know if you can get a trail for rocket thanks

11. Likes buttman302 likes this.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deadman828 View Post
    so dose anyone know if you can get a trail for rocket thanks
    yes from wht i seen they do run a few special trails every year, i guess you have to wait until the next 1 come out,,,

If This Site Was Of Use To You Please Consider A Donation To Show Your Support!!

13. Likes Face33 likes this.
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry BUTTMAN I had to kill your orginal post live link in question 10 as per our site rules
    Any & all questions / Information provided by myself are for educational purposes only,
    I take no responsibility for any use of this information!! Post Any & All Questions In Proper sections Please!!

Tested!

VS Ex, Plat, C/S 4k, 5k, 7k, CNX Mini,Duo,Pantec Multistar
    Testing!
    Viewsat 9000HD W W/F
    Viewsat 2000 Ultra W W/F

If This Website Was Helpful To You, And Would Like To Give Something In Return, You Can Make A Donation. Your Donation Will Be Used To Pay For Hosting Service, Domain, And Maintenance Costs Only!!

15. Thanks buttman302 thanks you for this post.
    Likes buttman302 likes this.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sure-shot View Post
    Sorry BUTTMAN I had to kill your orginal post live link in question 10 as per our site rules
    Thanks my friend,, you never have to be sorry,, I'm glad you got it, I try to keep it clean with most of my C/P somehow that got past me, I would of just removed it all togather only because SimpleFTA has more info and better supporting team within our forums, good eye!!
    Your the man S S
    Last edited by buttman302; 04-05-2012 at 07:53 AM.

17. Likes Face33 likes this.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Visitors found this page by searching for:

cp rocketstaff

economy